Bradys Run County Park is located on Route 51, two miles north of Beaver, within Brighton and Patterson Townships. This park, the County's largest, consists of nearly 2000 acres.
Bradys Run Park Recreation Facility
Houses the Recreation Department's administrative offices, ice arena, indoor tennis courts and indoor running/walking track.
Labor Day to March 30th
8:00am to 11:00pm Everyday
Sunday - Thursday 8am to 9pm, Friday & Saturday 8am to 11pm
May and first week of June
8:00am to 9:00pm Everyday
2nd week of June to Labor Day -
Monday thru Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
The Lodge at Bradys Run Park
- Newly remodeled interior
- Perfect for weddings, parties and special occasions
- Capacity to 500 people
- The facility provides 60 folding rectangular tables & 450 chairs
- Indoor Kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, stove and griddle.
- Indoor restrooms
- Rental Fee: $600
- Daily rental is from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. for that day only. If you need in the day before to decorate it must be reserved and paid for.
- The Lodge does not have heat or air conditioning.
- You may rent the facility one year in advance, on the first day of that requested month.
Reservation forms must be completed and a $200 non- refundable deposit must be paid when it is reserved. Four (4) months prior to the event, the party renting the facility must pay the remaining balance of $400. Failure to pay the balance at that time may result in forfeiture of the deposit and the cancellation of the reservation.
No refund of rental fee will be given if cancellation is made less than three (3) months prior to the reservation date. The entire amount of $600 must be paid in full if the rental is made less than three (3) months before the reservation date.
Note: $200 of the $600 will be returned to the party if the Lodge is left in good/clean condition and no damage is reported. This inspection and approval will be made by the Department of Public Works following each rental. A refund check for the damage/cleanup deposit will then be issued to the party who rented the Lodge.
For reservation and availability please call 724-770-2060
- Walking and Jogging Trails
- Horse Arena
- Dog Park & Puppy Park
- Destination Playground (adjacent to Shelter #15)
- Bradys Run Lake – 28 acre lake available for swimming, boating and fishing
- Five (5) Softball fields
- One Baseball field
- Shelters (pictures)
- Capacities vary from 72 - 125 people
- Each shelter has picnic tables, charcoal grills, electricity and nearby outdoor restroom facilities.
- Reservation Fee
- Weekdays: $40
- Weekends/Holidays $60
Alcohol is permitted in the park, however glass bottles are not. Music is permitted as long as it doesn’t interfere with any other renters in an adjoining shelter.
Outdoor Recreation Facility consists of:
- 2 Basketball Courts - $25 daily rental fee
- In-line roller hockey rink - $25 daily rental fee
- 4 Outdoor Tennis Courts - $25 daily rental fee
- Action Skate Park - $25 daily rental fee
- Note: Use of the above facilities is free if not rented.
- Handicap Accessible Fishing Shelter
- Wheel-chair accessible, over-sized parking facilities for wheelchair vans, ramps, lake view (easy access), handicap-accessible restroom facilities nearby, and a children's play area adjacent to
The Lake at Bradys Run Park and the associated streams are stocked by the Pennsylvania Fish Commission. All PA Fish Commission rules and licenses, in addition to park regulations, must be followed.
The following rules and regulations pertain to the opening day of trout season at the Lake at Bradys Run Park:
- Fisherman will be allowed to set up their campsites beginning at 3 pm, the Thursday prior to opening day.
- All campsites must be vacated the following Sunday by dusk.
- Camping will only be permitted at designated areas around the Lake.
- Parking will be permitted only in designated parking areas and lots.
- Parking is not permitted adjacent to the Recreation Facility (Ice Arena) or on any grassy areas not approved for parking.
- Campfires are only permitted in designated areas along the lake. No campfires will be permitted in the vicinity of the Recreation Building or near roadways.
- Fires are not permitted in the parking lots, along roadways, or in the handicap area unless the County places a burn barrel there.
- The cutting of trees for firewood is prohibited. Also, no incendiary devices are permitted to start fires.
- The Beaver County Sheriff's Department patrols the park throughout the season and will be able to assist fisherman with any questions that may arise and to enforce these rules and regulations.
The Horse Arena is located in Bradys Run Park, adjacent to the Bradys Run Park Recreation Facility. Reservations can be made through the Beaver County Recreation & Tourism Department at 724-770-2060. Open scheduling is available while weather permits. The rental fee is $125 per day and includes the use of Shelters #2 & #3.