Welcome To The Prothonotary's Office
New passport applications are accepted and sent to the Regional processing Center, we also can take the legal size 2 x 2 picture for both New and Renewal passports.
NOTE - THIS OFFICE DOES NOT PRESENT MOTIONS OR PETITIONS TO THE COURT
- File civil pleadings
- File appeals from District Justices
- File District Justice judgments
- Issue Passports
!!!PASSPORTS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!
You may apply for a passport in the Prothonotary's Office. If you wish to get your picture for the passport, the Prothonotary provides that service as well.
Passport Fees: Made Payable to U.S. Department of State
- Adult Passport Book 16 yrs of age and older: $130.00 - Check or Money Order
- Minor Passport Book under the age of 16: $100.00 - Check or Money Order
- Adult Passport Card 16 yrs of age and older: $30.00 - Check or Money Order
- Minor Passport Card under the age of 16: $15.00 - Check or Money Order
Separate Fees: Made Payable to Michael Rossi, Prothonotary
- Passport Photo: $10.00 - Cash, Check, Money Order or Credit Card
- Processing Fee: $35.00 - Cash, Check, Money Order or Credit Card
Note: If you are having picture taken in Prothonotary's Office one check for $45.00 will be accepted
You may provide copies of the Birth Certificate and front and back of your Driver's License or we will make the copies for $.75 per sheet
Hours: Monday thru Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Contact: Prothonotary's Office: 724-770-4570
For further information regarding passports and fees involved, click here. http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html