Welcome To The Office On Aging (OOA)
The Beaver County Office on Aging is committed to identifying the diverse needs of our aging and disability community, ensuring the provision of quality services, preserving the dignity of the individual, and advocating for their rights.
The new 2023 Beaver County Senior Resource Guide is available. It is a comprehensive listing of services of the Beaver County Office on Aging along with other community and home-based services in the county. You can view the guide under Related Links to the right.
Need help for yourself or a family member? Close to retirement? New to Medicare? Want to volunteer? The Beaver County Office on Aging has many opportunities for learning what is available for seniors. Visit one of our fun Senior Community Centers or call our Information and Referral Department.
The next Senior Day at the Mall will be October 18, 2023. See the flyer under Related Links to the right.
Who We Are
The Beaver County Office on Aging operates under the direction of the Beaver County Commissioners and under counsel of the Advisory Board which includes professional and community members.
The Pennsylvania Department of Aging is funded by federal, state, and lottery dollars. This money, along with local funds, is allocated to the Beaver County Office on Aging to reach consumers 60 years of age and older who live in Beaver County.
Beaver County Office on Aging programs and services are provided directly by the agency or by monitored subcontractors. Services are provided to persons based on need and program guidelines. In-home services are supportive in nature and are designed to supplement and maintain the person in a home setting. Services are offered on a priority basis, which corresponds to a comprehensive needs assessment.
Office On Aging
- Caregiver books available at local libraries
- 2023 Beaver County Senior Resource Guide
- BCOA YouTube Channel
- Keen-Age News
- Pennsylvania Health Law Project
- Understanding Medicare Coverage When Traveling Abroad
- Medicare and Behavioral Health
- Caregiver Support Program for Grandparents
- Pennsylvania Caregiver Support Program
- Caregiver Support Program Funding Available
- Hope Grows-Cultivating Caregiver Wellness
- COVID Vaccine Registration
- CMS Guidelines for Visiting Nursing Facilities
- Medicare 101 Introduction to Medicare
- Circle of Friends Conway Grand Opening