Pistol (Hunting) Permits
This permit is valid only in conjunction with going to or from the place where you hunt, fish, trap or train dogs. It is not valid for any other reason.
- This is for the use of pistols for hunting purposes only.
- All (hunting) pistol permits must be applied for in person.
- The Applicant must: Present a valid hunting, fishing, fur taking license, or a permit relating to using hunting dogs.
- Present another valid form of identification, preferable a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
Fee: $6.00 per permit
Payable to the Beaver County Treasurer, Sandie Egley.
Each permit will be in effect for 5 years from the date of purchase.
The purpose of the information listed on this website is to be helpful to those who have questions. Please note that absolutely no information listed for the Beaver County Treasurer should be used as legal advice. If you have a question concerning legality please contact an attorney.