Welcome To Community Development
Managing and administering the federal and state grants including but not limited to Community Development Grant (CDGB), Community Services Block Grant (CSBG), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG), Homeless Assistance Program (HAP), Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP), and the Homeless Investment Partnership funding (HOME).
The Community Development Program of Beaver County acts as the Public Community Action Agency of Beaver County. The essential function of a public Community Action Agency is to provide funding, training, and guidance to anti-poverty efforts in Beaver County.
The Community Development Program's mission is to be a catalyst for sustainable community development, a force for anti-poverty efforts, and a facilitator of the future of Beaver County.
The Community Development Program supports communities by assisting nonprofits to meet our population's most pressing needs, collaborating with municipalities for infrastructure and public facilities improvements, and working with individuals with housing and accessibility needs.
With adequate resources all communities in Beaver County can flourish. The Community Development Program plays an instrumental role in creating healthy systems to positively impact our communities and promote self-sufficiency.
The Community Development Program of Beaver County collaborates with local organizations to empower Beaver County residents to promote thriving communities. We seek to partner with and empower organizations to create a sustainable, inclusive, and equitable Beaver County.
The Community Development Program looks to be recognized in Beaver County as among the leading professionals on issues of poverty, self-sufficiency, and community development.
The Office of Community Development looks to improve conditions of communities in which low-income people live. These goals are essential to improving our communities.
1. Be recognized as an exemplary HUD-funded Community Development agency.
2. Increase branding and partnership within the community.
3. Create consistent public dialogue for community input for programs and projects.
- Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
- Work Ready Program
- Homeless Assistance Program (HAP)
- Extended 2023 Request for Proposals for CoC & DV Bonuses - Updated 8/11/23
- 2021-2024 PA-603 CoC Strategic Planning Tool
- 2023 Home4Good PA CoC Block Grant Application
- Countywide Residential Demolition Program
- Façade Improvement Program
- "NEW: CDP announces the CoC approved Consolidated Application for the FY 2023 CoC Program Competition. Review the Approved Consolidated Application and Approved Priority Listings for all New, Renewal Project Listings by clicking the links. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org."