Welcome To The Recreation & Tourism Office
The mission of the Beaver County Recreation and Tourism Department is to unify Beaver County by providing many diverse recreational programs and opportunities along with beautiful facilities and creative innovative leadership for the overall enjoyment of our residents and visitors. These activities shall provide our customers and citizens with quality parks, facilities, and recreational services in a safe, cost-effective manner.
Goals and Objectives
- Promote County facilities and its parks.
- Provide a recreation system that includes a sufficient diversity of areas and facilities to effectively serve a population with varied characteristics, needs, and interests.
- Provide a recreation system adequate to meet the leisure time needs of Beaver County’s population.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive recreation program to assist people of all ages to become self-sustaining in their leisure pursuits. These programs are to be adapted to the particular interests of individuals or groups being served.
- Maintain recreational facilities and areas in a high degree of excellence.
- Assume a leadership structure role in providing a wide range of recreational services through professional recreation personnel in supervision of recreational/athletic facilities in the Beaver County Park system.
- Assist other county agencies in developing on-site recreation programming.
- Ensure communication is achieved with the Beaver County Department of Public Works and the Sheriff Department in order to properly plan for events in the parks.
- Provide an effective administrative structure in order to enhance the entire Parks and Recreation program.
- Ensure that new and innovative programming is constantly being developed and implemented.
- Maintain reasonable prices for the use of all County recreational facilities and services.
- Provide efficient modern Recreation facilities which will be constantly maintained.
- Ensure that every individual in Beaver County has access to the facilities and programs.
- Constantly seek funding for new Recreational facilities and programming.
Recreation & Tourism
Beaver County Recreation & Tourism
Comprehensive Recreation Plan
- Comprehensive Recreation, Park, and Open Space Plan
- Comprehensive Recreation, Park, and Open Space Plan Appendices
Address and Contact Information
Brady's Run Park Recreation Facility
121 Brady's Run Road
Beaver Falls PA 15010
8:00am - 4:00pm - Monday through Friday
Tony Caltury, Recreation And Tourism Director
Gretchen D'Atri, Recreation and Tourism Marketing Coordinator
Amanda Felkey, Facility and Business Manager