Old Wills And Orphans' Court Records
To obtain information on old wills mail your request to the Register of Wills. Our records are from 1800 to the present day. We charge a $5.00 Research Fee per name with a maximum of 3 names per request. A check or money order should be made payable to "Register of Wills”.
Please include the following:
- Your name
- Your check for research fees
- A self addressed stamped envelope
- Your email address
- A daytime telephone number
- The name of the deceased
- The date of death or date range within 5 years if you are uncertain of the exact date
We will notify you by email of any information we find and the additional charge ($1.00 per page) for copies.
Old Orphans Court records consist of miscellaneous information such as widow's appraisements, estate audits, sale of real estate, etc. The information available is from 1804 through 1897. The same procedure as stated above applies.
Register Of Wills/Clerk Of Orphans Court
- Tracey Antoline Patton
- Certificate of Compliance - Form
- First & Final/Audits - Advertisements
- Guardianship Tracking System Workshops for Winter 2023
- Guardianship Tracking System Workshops for Spring 2023
- Motion Court
- Old Marriage Licenses
- Old Wills & Orphans Court
- Public Access Policy
- Public Access Policy - Forms