The Pardon Project of Beaver County is at the forefront of a statewide effort in Pennsylvania that is bringing neighbors together to help neighbors obtain the second chance that only a pardon can provide. Our Steering Committee includes representatives our District Attorney, Clerk of Courts, Sheriff, Public Defender, and leading representatives of the Bar Association, community activists and agencies serving job-seekers and the poor throughout Beaver County.
We are conducting outreach efforts to people and neighborhoods that are feeling the burden of criminal history records, and to people and service organizations whom we hope will be trained as Coaches.
We estimate that there are at least 1000 people in our community who have turned their lives around and deserve the second chance that only a pardon can provide.
Only by coming together, and working together, can our community help all who deserve our help and reach our full potential. If you are willing to be trained in how to be a Pardon Coach, or have your organization be trained to provide coaching to your clients and participants, contact us: the training takes only an hour, and the benefits last for lifetimes.
- PA CareerLink Beaver County, Dianne Funkhouser, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Training for Beaver County, Inc. , Harry Angelo, email@example.com
- Franklin Center of Beaver County, Cking@franklincenter.org
- Beaver County Clerk of Courts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beaver County District Attorney David Lozier, DistrictAttorney@beavercountypa.gov
- Beaver County Sheriff Tony Guy, email@example.com
- Neighborhood Legal Services, Chelsey Meckler Esq. MecklerC@nlsa.us and Nikki Christopher Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community College of Beaver County, Dr. Roger Davis, email@example.com and Asst. Prof. Mark Joyce, Mark.Joyce@ccbc.edu
- Penn State University, Jill Valentine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uncommon Grounds Café, Andrenna Williams, Andrenna.email@example.com
- City of Aliquippa Mayor Dwan Walker, Dwanbwalker3@gmail.com
- Community Representative, Rico Elmore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beaver County Public Defenders’ Office, 1st Asst Kevin Kindred, email@example.com
For more information, write us! PardonMeBeaver@gmail.com